Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Journal with me... a day in July

Posted By: Mrs Cog - July 19, 2017

Share

& Comment



Finally. a cool July day and I relaxed, catching up on some much needed journaling. Time really does fly during the summer growing season. A dark cloud threatened to rain on my parade, but I ignored it and in the end, it ignored me as well.

About Mrs Cog

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

1 comments:

  1. July and early August are our monsoon season, when tropical storms from the Gulf of California come up from Mexico and drench us. However, they are now (with climate change) starting in June! ACK! We sometimes get flooding here in the desert from all their rain. In fact, our own house was flooded back in 1979 when I had a nearly one-year-old and I was pregnant with our son! I grabbed our German Shepherd, our daughter, my purse, and I fled in our VW camper van until I was picked up by a group of firemen. We all spent the night at the home of one of them. I will never forget their kindness.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mrs. Cog's Projects

Designed by Templatezy