Saturday, February 16, 2019

Harry Potter Traveler's Notebook - Teesha Moore Style

Posted By: Mrs Cog - February 16, 2019

Share

& Comment











 reposted from June 2017

When I came across the work of artist Teesha Moore, I fell in love with her handmade patchwork art journal covers. I just had to try one. I call it fabric graffiti and the look is fun and carefree.

My youngest is away in her freshman year of college, but she never lost her passion for Harry Potter and her connection to the House of Hufflepuff at Hogwarts. This is the Midori styled notebook I made to bring to her on our visit for parents' weekend.












About Mrs Cog

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Mrs. Cog's Projects

Designed by Templatezy